VALUES AND CULTURE
Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine affirms the
values, culture, and integrity of a land-grant university as set
forth in the Purdue University Strategic Plan, New Synergies:
2008-2013. As a college we:
• Strive for excellence in all aspects of our work.
• Promote a collegial work and learning environment
enhanced by diversity.
• Emphasize innovation and delivery in our learning,
discovery, and engagement programs.
• Actively support individual development of our faculty,
staff, and students such that they can achieve their full
potential as biomedical scientists, professionals, and
• Encourage collaborative, multidisciplinary discovery
programs providing a continuum of basic science to
applied research benefiting both animal and human
health (i.e., translational research).
• Encourage participation in activities that enhance the
veterinary profession and the reputation of the College.